Monday, August 2, 2010

How I Would Beat Cancer Now - My Plan

How I Would Beat Cancer Now - My Plan by by Don B. Well is a well written plan on how you can heal yourself and become free from cancer using only holistic treatments. You will find out what happens when your body gets cancer and what you can do to get rid of it. In this book, you will learn to focus on three key areas of your life: the financial, the mental and the physical. Once all three elements are in order, you will be able to battle your cancer effecitively and efficiently.

This book is very clearly written and provides you with a step by step plan that you can use to battle your cancer with holistic means that are good, not damaging for your body. The plan has no ill side effects and will help you to learn how to eat so that you are providing your body with exactly what it needs.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who is suffering from a cancer diagnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment